In this course, you’ll learn Full-stack web development using HTML, CSS, JS, Node.js, Express.js, and React.js is a popular web development stack that enables developers to create robust, scalable, and dynamic web applications. Here’s a brief overview of each technology:
- HTML: HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is the standard language used to create the structure and content of web pages.
- CSS: CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) is used to define the presentation and layout of web pages, including elements such as fonts, colors, and positioning.
- Express.js: Express.js is a popular Node.js framework that simplifies the process of building web applications. It provides a set of tools and libraries for building server-side applications, including middleware for handling requests and responses.
- React.js: React.js is a popular front-end library for building dynamic user interfaces. It allows developers to create reusable components that can be used across different parts of an application, making it easier to build and maintain complex web applications.
Overall, this web development stack is well-suited for building robust, scalable, and dynamic web applications that can handle large volumes of traffic and provide a seamless user experience.
What Will You Learn?
- You will begin by learning about the roles of front-end, back-end, and full-stack developers and how they work together on development projects. Through this, you will also become familiar with the terminology and skills needed in your career as a web developer.